Mace, known as “Jatipatra” in Sanskrit, is a common spice in numerous households. This herb is known to be the outer covering of the commonly consumed nutmeg. It is known to be utilised as a flavouring agent and is used as a spice in numerous curries and food items.
- Helps in maintaining digestive health
- Helps in boosting the circulation of blood
- Used to treat joint and muscle aches
- Helps to increase concentration and relieve stress.
- Helps in digestion, which leads to improving the appetite