Nutmeg, also known as “jatiphala” in Sanskrit, is an indigenous herb originating in the Western Ghats of India. It is a delicate, slightly sweet spice that is widely used in cuisines around the world, including both Asian and western recipes. It is commonly known as grandma’s remedy and it’s a spice which can be easily available as a part of spice box in every Indian kitchen.
- Useful in for dealing with digestive problems, oral infections
- Help to cure sleep disorders
- Used to treat digestive issues such as indigestion and stomach ulcers
- Helps to eliminate bad breath
- Helps to stimulates appetite