Cloves, known as “lavanga” in Sanskrit, are very common spice, generally used for cooking and consist of its particular heating quality which also gives a specific aroma and taste. It has been used in Indian food for thousands of years. Cloves are used both whole and ground in Ayurvedic cooking.
- Useful in for dealing with digestive problems and oral infections
- Helps in curing respiratory infection
- Helps in preventing stomach ulcers
- Useful in boosting immunity
- Used for expulsion of intestinal worms and treatment of gas retention.